Tuesday

Day 75

We walked to the park today and it was HOT! So we came home and ate yummy popscicles. I thought it would be a great time to take my picture of the day. Well along came a bee and interrupted everything-dang bee! My daughter wasn't happy about him showing up and my son LOVED it. He kept laughing and calling it a baby (his word for any sort of bug). I decided to show you the images of the bee flying around them. If you look close you can see the bee. Mostly I just love how different their expressions are.
And Daddy wore this awesome bow-tie at work (which I found for him) HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love the bee/baby pictures. And mr. goofy looks awesome in his bowtie.

Chels said...

SO cute!! ....the kids i mean...hehe but ya it reminds me of when we went to the zoo and your little boy saw the mirror cats and kept saying, baby! baby, baby!!! hehe...it was SO cute!...so are just bugs babies now?

ps. i am a BIG fan of the bow tie

Sari said...

I love looking at this sequence of pictures! It's another one that makes me laugh so hard. Oh, how I wish I could have been there to see it myself! I think my nephew is so dang cute and I love it that he likes bugs. I would have been freaking out!