Wednesday

Day 49

This picture makes me laugh. It's so my family. My husband is just a goof ball, my son still thinks you need to close your eyes for pictures, and my daughter was the mastermind behind this whole role playing. She's still in Christmas mode. She cried when her Daddy finally took the tree down in middle of February, she still loves to watch Polar Express, and play nativity. She has a blue bear the she calls baby Jesus and she's Mary and my son is Joseph. Well today they got Daddy to play along. They put blankets on their heads to look more like their parts, and wrapped Jesus in "rattling" clothes (as she thinks it's called)

5 comments:

Nick, Lynnie, & Cole said...

There are so many pictures that I could post a comment on, but I haven't wanted to get annoying....I couldn't pass this one up though. Wow, it just about covers you guys in a nutshell, doesn't it? JK - but it honestly cracks me up. I love you guys!

Ryan said...

Laughed out loud when I saw this. You guys are great

Ryan said...

That was Megan, by the way...

Sari said...

This picture seems to get funnier and funnier each time I look at it. You need to put it in a Christmas frame and bring it out every December as a Christmas decoration. Cute family!

Grace said...

Sari-Even though it was taken in February? But yeah, it still would be cute in a Christmas frame.

Thanks Meg

Lynnie-Comment away...since there are only 3 of you following this blog right now I don't get many comments. I feel special if you have something to say and say it.